Submit a sample article (350 word min.) to [email protected], with an intro about yourself and who you would like to cover.
- No experience necessary, although it’s preferred
- Be a part of a creative team and help get your name out
- Access to other writers
- No Pay (There are some monthly bonuses)
- You can still write for other sites
- You CANNOT post articles in other places. What you post on our website is exclusive, unless discussed with an admin. You can take excerpts from your articles, but must provide a link to our site.
- You are required to post at least one article a week. However, different sports will have different requirements based on the team/sport you are covering.
Want to be a League Manager?
Must have experience in writing
- Be able to promote contributors and teams via Social Media
- Manage teams and writers in your certain league
- Assist in recruiting
Want to be a Team Manager?
Must have writing experience
- Must be able to recruit writers for your specific team
- Must run and manage team Twitter page
- Answer any and all questions that your team members may have